LaGu TeMa BlOg AkU....

SeBelUm korang BacA Blog Aku Ni....Inilah LagU tema Blog Aku...pasang SpeAker...taK paham Kalu...BacA LiRik ni...NyanYi Sama-Sama....


This is my blog,
My way,
My mind,
My say,
If you don't like it,
Get out go away,
Cause this is my site,
My crib,
My likes,
If you don't like it,
Get out of my site,
A place where I can hang out, (uh-huh)
A place where I can shout out, (my thoughts)
All the feelings I keep inside, (uh-huh)
I post it all on this site. (oh my god)

OK! Well welcome to my blog,
urm.. u r a visitor,
please leave ur initials
Thank you, come again!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love my princess!

Just came back from the Medical Centre..had to leave my cute princess for further treatment coz i have to continue with my training at Iverson this morning.
Not much i wanna say...but this is what I've copied from my brother in law's latest blog. Just the same story i wanna tell...

this is yesterday....
"lama woo tunggu encik doktor check bby Wani....( 45minit kot...)...doktor ambil darah bby Wani enam kali!..beliau nak periksa la untuk pastikan tak ada kumandalam darah sebab bby Wani demam panas sangat plus muntah muntah..dekat hospital pon bby Wani muntah lagi...bby wani kena cucuk tiga kali tangan kanan,tiga kali tangan kiri...( kesian ouh! )..bby Wani menangis nangis jep lepas tu..dalam pukul 11.30 malam baru sudah urusan kat hospital tu..nasib baik bby Wani tak kena tahan dalam wad...bby Wani cepat cepat baik demam taw! ❤"

but today...she's admitted...suspected to have asthma and infection's in blood..

No comments:

Post a Comment