LaGu TeMa BlOg AkU....

SeBelUm korang BacA Blog Aku Ni....Inilah LagU tema Blog Aku...pasang SpeAker...taK paham Kalu...BacA LiRik ni...NyanYi Sama-Sama....


This is my blog,
My way,
My mind,
My say,
If you don't like it,
Get out go away,
Cause this is my site,
My crib,
My likes,
If you don't like it,
Get out of my site,
A place where I can hang out, (uh-huh)
A place where I can shout out, (my thoughts)
All the feelings I keep inside, (uh-huh)
I post it all on this site. (oh my god)

OK! Well welcome to my blog,
urm.. u r a visitor,
please leave ur initials
Thank you, come again!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

No Silverware this season.....


Aduh.....dengan penuh semangat aku bangun nonton live lwn amadrid ni. Mmg veri d konfiden bleh menang walaupun torres tak main. Mmg this season will be ended very badly, no champions league spot next season (aku rasa la...susah skik), but can't wait to see next season's performance, coz of what? new ownership, new sponsor (no more that shit carlsberg..aku dah bleh pakai jersi next season..yahoooooooo...). This morning game wasn't that bad, we won it but still not enough to qualify for the final due to away goal..damn this forlan..aku suka dia sbb perform gile kat madrid..kt man u hampeh, tapi aku tak harap la dia skor kat anfield. Sekali dia skor plak...but aku still nak forward my congratulation's to all the reds player. Still managed to win but unmanaged to qualify. Cuba lagi next season (rugi tido aku)

No comments:

Post a Comment